Welcome to my Professional Learning blog.
My name is Matt Nicoll and I am a high school teacher in New Zealand, interested in improving the classroom experience for my students. I am open to trialing new approaches and hope to use this blog to reflect on my ideas and practices.

Friday 25 January 2019

Rebirth

This post is actually a public promise to myself. After two very busy years at Rolleston College, I am promising myself to reconnect with my PLN/support network. This will mean the following promises to myself:

  1. Sharing my/our initiatives at least once per month.
  2. Being more active on Twitter (and maybe a few Facebook groups that I am part of...we'll see).
This is the rebirth of something I valued and enjoyed in the past - connecting with other, sharing ideas and challenges, and having/providing support around creative/effective pedagogy.

Let's see if I can keep either of these promises. Watch this space to see how I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment